A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

Z

F156. 77 items: manuscripts and other documents from 1822–1935. In Polish, Russian, and French.  Described in the Manuscripts Department’s card catalogue.

The founder of this collection is Teresė Zakševskaitė (Teresa Zakrzewska, 1852–1939), teacher of French literature in St. Petersburg and Vilnius. In 1902–1915, she worked at Tadeusz Wróblewski’s library. In 1919, she established of the Vilnius Public Library and became its head.

The collection was received in 1940 from the then State Wroblewski Library (the present-day Wroblewski Library of the Lithuanian Academy of Sciences).

F157. 139 items: manuscripts and other documents from 1912–1940. In Polish, Russian, Romanian, Czech, English, and German.  Described in the electronic  Manuscripts  Catalogue.

The founder of this collection is Bagdonas Zavadskis (Bohdan Zawadzki, 1902–1966). In 1935–1936, he headed the Institute of Psychology of the Faculty of Humanities at Vilnius Stephen Batory University, was professor of psychology at the Universities of Chicago and Columbia.

The collection was obtained in 1946 from the premises of the Vilnius Society of the Friends of Science.

F158. 482 items:  manuscripts and other documents from 1805–1940. In Polish and Lithuanian.  Described in the Manuscripts Department’s card catalogue.

The founders of this collection are Juozapas Zavadskis (Józef Zawadzki, 1781–1838), Vilnius University printer in 1803–1807, founder of a bookshop and a publishing house; his son and business successor Adomas Zavadskis (Adam Zawadzki, 1814–1875), publisher of calendars edited by Laurynas Ivinskis and other Lithuanian books; Feliksas Zavadskis (Felix Zawadzki), printer; Vladislavas Zavadskis (Władysław Zawadzki), economist; Halina Zavadska (Halina Zawadzka), Vilniaus poet.

The collection was received in 1940 from the then State Wroblewski Library (the present-day Wroblewski Library of the Lithuanian Academy of Sciences).

F273. 4128 items from the early 16th –20th centuries: manuscripts and print publications. In Latin, Italian, Ruthenian, Lithuanian, Russian, Polish, French, and German.  Described in the Manuscripts Department’s card catalogue.

The founder of this collection is Albertas Liudvikas Zoštautas (circa 1850–1918), Vilnius collector.

The collection was received in 1956, when the archive of Vilnius Cathedral and the collection of the Vilnius Chapter were handed over to the Central Library of the Academy of Sciences of the Lithuanian SSR.